Operations Support Coordinator
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Operations Support Coordinator to join our growing Managed IT Services business. This is a diverse role and there are opportunities for career progression, training and qualifications. As a member of our operations team, you will be both internal and customer facing, reporting directly into the COO and working within a fast-paced environment.
NVOY Technologies is an IT Managed Service Provider (MSP) delivering scalable IT solutions and support to fast growing companies. Our mission is to deliver the best technology to customers and provide an outstanding customer and employee experience.
We help fast growing companies of around 20-50 employees that are scaling by taking care of the overhead for IT support and operations, whilst enhancing security, infrastructure and processes to allow IT to scale with the growth of the business. NVOY is head quartered in London with the team currently working remotely or from home. Flexible and remote working is a key area where we help customer and very much part of our company culture.
The ideal candidate will have the right competencies and characteristics with a good base level of experience and knowledge. There will be drive and ambition to increase knowledge and qualifications to grow into more senior roles as the business expands. The role will be varied and an ideal candidate for the Operations Support Executive role would have:
- Accounts Administration
- Accounts administration to complete activities such as submitting invoices, following up and making payments and reconciling bank transfers.
- Working with Operations Support Manager and CFO to support admin on paying employee salaries, reimbursing expenses and sending out payslips.
- Managing billing cycles for customer support contracts, cloud software licensing and project work.
- Working with the CFO to submit VAT, Corp Tax and NIC payments.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements for accounts administration
- Purchasing Administration
- Purchasing IT hardware, software and services for customer orders, projects, and internal use.
- Negotiating pricing and setting up accounts with new suppliers.
- Generating purchase orders, processing orders, scheduling deliveries and providing updates to clients and the internal team on deliveries.
- Using online distributor and vendor portals to access pricing, log information and place orders.
- Identifying cost savings and implementing process improvements.
- Team & Operations Support
- Supporting the Sales team by sending customer quotations, proposals and processing orders.
- Supporting the C-board in their functions where applicable, such as completing admin tasks, generating reports, scheduling meetings and arranging travel.
- Supporting the Tech Help Team with customer requirements and enquiries.
- Involvement with marketing activities such as social media profiles and campaigns.
- Working with the team to arrange and deliver events both online and in person (when possible).
Experience, Qualifications & Knowledge
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role, including full-time work and internship.
- A degree or recognised certification in a business-related field.
- Experience and strong skills using Microsoft Office 365 (Teams, Excel and Word).Strong skills with cloud finance package like Xero or QuickBooks.
- Knowledge of business policies and procedures.
Competencies & Characteristiacs
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving attitude with an accurate eye for detail.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Analytical thinking and ability to identify process improvements.
- Strong ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with colleagues and customers.
Location & Travel
Hybrid working between home and our head office in Shoreditch, London, which is a short walk from Old Street, Moorgate, and Liverpool Street. Travel costs and expenses outside of normal working requirements will be reimbursed.
NVOY is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.
- Submission by candidates of CVs.
- Telephone interview – to ensure the opportunity and candidate alignment is correct.
- In-person interview with Founder and Operations Support Manager.
- Offer Letter provided.
- Expected start date – June 2023
Please fill in all the fields below as well as uploading a CV and cover letter to be submitted for review.