We are looking for a skilled Agile Project Manager to join our team. The Agile Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of project development, ensuring that projects are completed within scope, budget, and timeline.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Agile methodologies and experience leading cross-functional teams.
NVOY Technologies is an IT Managed Service Provider (MSP) delivering scalable IT solutions and support to fast growing companies. Our mission is to deliver the best technology to customers and provide an outstanding customer and employee experience.
We help fast growing companies of around 20-50 employees that are scaling by taking care of the overhead for IT support and operations, whilst enhancing security, infrastructure and processes to allow IT to scale with the growth of the business. NVOY is head quartered in London with the team currently working remotely or from home. Flexible and remote working is a key area where we help customer and very much part of our company culture.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on 3rd Line Support Engineer to join our growing MSP in London. As a member of our team, you will be working within our fast-paced service environment and be responsible for:
- Providing Business-As-Usual (BAU) support to multiple clients, ensuring uptime, fast and reliable resolution of incidents, aimed at great customer satisfaction.
- Analysing, troubleshooting, resolving or escalating operating system, system hardware, application, storage, virtualization and networking issues as required by our service level agreements.
- Multiple cloud estate management, build, deploy and maintain.
- Mobile device management tools to manage operating system updates, patches and configuration changes
- Performing disaster recovery evaluation, data backup, restore requests, software and hardware upgrades
- Expanding our analytical output for clients, setting and reporting on performance indicators.
- Providing effective and timely status reporting, ensuring client management is paramount
- Handling escalated calls from other team members. Guiding team members on their growth journey.
- Consider the bigger picture and offering improvement recommendations that are not just the now.
- We appreciate you will adhere to our service desk processes and we want you to help develop the processes and guide others.
- Liaising with vendors, suppliers and professional services. Coordinating hardware maintenance and repairs with vendors.
- It is essential that you are technology and process driven, possess a high-level understanding and experience of how-to working service desk environment.
- Must have worked in a customer-facing service desk support role.
- Be familiar with ticket systems, logging and remote management and monitoring processes.
- Deep working knowledge of the Microsoft stack of technology at administrator level, including Windows Server, SQL, Exchange, Hyper-V, System Center, Active Directory and Office 365.
- SAN, NAS, iSCSI, FC and Cloud storage utilisation, provisioning and capacity management.
- Highly experienced with bulk device management tools. Using tools such as Group Policy, Intune, Miradore, Google.
- Patch management experience covering structured release patterns and tools for system and software updates.
- Exceptional client handling skills. You will have a very good telephone and written manner, considering client requirements and offering technical and non-technical resolution as per the individuals’ abilities.
- Performance monitoring experience is essential.
- Essential that you can script using PowerShell, VBScript and batch.
- Experience with orchestration tools for device and system management.
- Highly technical around networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc.), voice and data communications.
- Experience with Office 365 migration, management.
- Experience with Google G Suite, migration, management.
- Experience with working onsite, we will be expected to ‘when allowed’ to return to client sites to build out services and systems. Capable of working remotely, individually and as a team is essential.
- ITIL process aware and be able to create and maintain operational support documentation.
In addition, any of the following would be advantageous:
- Previous experience working for an IT managed services provider (MSP)
- Microsoft, Citrix, Cisco or VMware certification
You will be joining a unique and successful scale-up with the opportunity to:
- Play a key role in accelerating our growth.
- Earn a competitive salary.
- The potential to secure a stake in our company through our Vestd equity options scheme.
- 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays).
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
- Develop as an individual and take on additional responsibilities as you succeed.
Location & Travel
Hybrid working between home and our head office in Earl Street, London, which is a short walk from Old Street, Moorgate, and Liverpool Street. Travel costs and expenses outside of normal working requirements will be reimbursed.
NVOY is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.
- Submission by candidates of CVs.
- Telephone interview – to ensure the opportunity and candidate alignment is correct.
- In-person interview with Founder and Chief Technology Officer.
- Offer Letter provided.
- Expected start date – June 2023
Please fill in all the fields below as well as uploading a CV and cover letter to be submitted for review.