Agile Project Manager
We are looking for a skilled Agile Project Manager to join our team. The Agile Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of project development, ensuring that projects are completed within scope, budget, and timeline.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Agile methodologies and experience leading cross-functional teams.
NVOY Technologies is an IT Managed Service Provider (MSP) delivering scalable IT solutions and support to fast growing companies. Our mission is to deliver the best technology to customers and provide an outstanding customer and employee experience.
We help fast growing companies of around 20-50 employees that are scaling by taking care of the overhead for IT support and operations, whilst enhancing security, infrastructure and processes to allow IT to scale with the growth of the business. NVOY is head quartered in London with the team currently working remotely or from home. Flexible and remote working is a key area where we help customer and very much part of our company culture.
The ideal candidate for the Agile Project Manager role would have:
- Lead the development and implementation of Agile methodologies across the business.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Manage project timelines, budgets, and resources.
- Develop project plans and track progress against milestones.
- Ensure that all project team members understand and adhere to Agile principles.
- Facilitate team meetings.
- Identify and mitigate project risks and issues.
- Develop and maintain project documentation.
- Provide regular project status updates to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Coach team members on Agile principles and best practices
- Continuously improve project processes and methodologies
- New customer onboarding process optimisation and project management.
- Driving both internal and external projects to completion, such as ISO 27001 and migration
- Present and articulate key project information to clients, internal team and other relevant
stakeholders utilising data and visuals.
- Managing capacity and scheduling resources of technical engineers, delivery partners and
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing complex projects using Agile methodologies.
- Strong understanding of Agile principles and best practices, including Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience using Agile project management tools.
- Agile certifications.
- Managing capacity and scheduling resources of technical engineers, delivery partners and suppliers.
- High performance mindset
What we offer
You will be joining a unique and successful scale-up with the opportunity to:
- Play a key role in accelerating our growth.
- Earn a competitive salary.
- The potential to secure a stake in our company through our Vestd equity options scheme.
- 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays).
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
- Develop as an individual and take on additional responsibilities as you succeed.
Location & Travel
Hybrid working between home and our head office in Earl Street, London, which is a short walk from Old Street, Moorgate, and Liverpool Street. Travel costs and expenses outside of normal working requirements will be reimbursed.
NVOY is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.
- Submission by candidates of CVs.
- Telephone interview – to ensure the opportunity and candidate alignment is correct.
- In-person interview with Founder and Chief Technology Officer.
- Offer Letter provided.
- Expected start date – June 2023
Please fill in all the fields below as well as uploading a CV and cover letter to be submitted for review.