As an experienced Account Executive you are one of a small team that drive new business opportunities for the business. You will work closely with other members of the team whilst using your own initiative to identify, develop and close contracts. A key requirement of the role is to be self-sufficient whilst also being supported by a pre-sales technical team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing young ambitious team enabling the successful candidate to further develop their career as the business continues to accelerate its growth.
NVOY Technologies is an IT Managed Service Provider (MSP) delivering scalable IT solutions and support to fast growing companies. Our mission is to deliver the best technology to customers and provide an outstanding customer and employee experience. We have ambitious growth plans to expand our team from 20 to 50 employees by April 2025 and deliver on a 5-year strategy to grow beyond £5m in Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) by 2025.
We help fast growing companies that are scaling by taking care of the overhead for IT support and operations, whilst enhancing security, infrastructure, and processes to allow IT to scale with the growth of the business. NVOY is headquartered in London with the team currently working between home and our Shoreditch office. Hybrid working is a key area where we help customers and very much part of our company culture.
The ideal candidate for the Account Executive role would have:
- Commit to and deliver on sales targets.
- Proactively identify, develop, and manage sales engagements.
- Maintain knowledge of current product and service offerings.
- Build solid relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Present clear proposals, quotations, and presentations to potential clients’ executives.
- Maintain accurate records of all activities and contact information in the company CRM system.
- Deliver consistent high levels of activities including but not limited to; prospecting for new clients, meetings (on-line & in-person) with prospects, presentations, event attendance.
- Provide accurate reports relating to sales activities, pipeline reporting, and forecasting.
- Work closely with other members of the NVOY Technologies team to ensure that you have a clear understanding of the wider business, and that other team members are aware of potential engagements.
- Experience working in a similar role for a Value-Added Reseller (VAR) and/or Managed Service Provider (MSP) with established industry and client relationships.
- An accomplished salesperson with a demonstrable track record of closing new business with Startup & mid-market clients, along with VC / PE space.
- Strong closing skills are essential to this tole.
- A good understanding of current business-related information technologies used by SMEs and Mid-market companies.
- A strong communicator with highly developed face-to-face skills who can build consensus with clients and internal teams to reach satisfactory outcomes.
- A process driven individual with an excellent attention to detail, high work ethic and who can clearly communicate progress against a plan.
- A person who is highly organised and self-motivated who has a disciplined approach to personal time management.
- A team player who actively contributes to building a high-performing team.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, high growth scale-up.
A successful person at NVOY
- High integrity & honesty.
- Highly numerate with a strong attention to detail.
- Highly presentable and a professional bearing.
- A strong communicator both internally and externally.
- Analytical approach to selling and winning new business.
- Customer orientated and strong relationship building skills.
- An intelligent and consultative business approach balanced with an urgency to grow business quickly.
What we offer
You will be joining a unique and successful scale-up with the opportunity to:
- Play a key role in accelerating our growth.
- Earn a competitive salary with generous OTE commission.
- The potential to secure a stake in our company through our Vestd equity options scheme.
- 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays).
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
- Develop as an individual and take on additional responsibilities as you succeed.
Location & Travel
Hybrid working between home and our head office in Shoreditch, London, which is a short walk from Old Street, Moorgate, and Liverpool Street. Travel costs and expenses outside of normal working requirements will be reimbursed.
NVOY is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.
- Submission by candidates of CVs.
- Telephone interview – to ensure the opportunity and candidate alignment is correct.
- In-person interview with Founder and Chief Revenue Officer.
- Short-listed candidates interview with other key executives.
- Offer Letter provided.
- Expected start date – March 2023
Please fill in all the fields below as well as uploading a CV and cover letter to be submitted for review.